Last Update: May 1st, 2020.
Welcome! Thank you for browsing our networks and using Mapperidea® packages, services and products!
Mapperidea® is committed to safeguarding your privacy and protecting your data. The purpose of this document is to clarify what information is collected from our suppliers, business partners, users and customers (“User(s)”) on different platforms and means of contact, as well as how this data is treated, used and disposed of, paying special attention to the provisions of Law nº 13.709/2018, known as the General Data Protection Law (LGPD).
Eventually, collaborators, suppliers and business partners may be subject to additional Terms. In the absence of such terms, suppliers and business partners are fully subject to those present, as appropriate.
When the User browses our networks, he becomes our partner, collaborator, supplier, registers or uses Mapperidea® packages, services and products, including APIs, or interacts with our platforms, including e-mails, websites, applications, our social networks and those of third parties (Facebook, Instagram, etc.), customer service, physical or virtual points of sale, and events, we consent to a part of your data and information. We are committed to maintaining that trust!
On the other hand, based on the analysis of our Users’ data, we can evolve our packages, products or services, in order to innovate and improve our social interaction with a view to providing an increasingly better service.
Accordingly, this Privacy and Data Processing Policy (“Policy”) explains in a clear and accessible way how your information and data will be collected, used, disclosed, shared, stored and deleted from our systems.
For the greater good of our Users, this Policy is subject to continuous improvement and can be modified at any time, as long as there is no legal prohibition in this regard. The changes will be shown prominently. Therefore, it is recommended that the interested party access it periodically and make sure that he has verified its most updated version, based on the date indicated at the beginning of the document.
The acceptance of our policy will be made when the User uses one of our platforms, becomes our partner, collaborator, supplier, or signs up to take advantage of one of our packages, services or products, including the test/beta versions. This will indicate that the User will be aware and in full agreement with how we will use his information and data.
If the User chooses not to provide us with the personal data necessary to use our packages, services or products, or does not agree with this policy, we will not be able to provide him with our packages, services and/or products. If the User does not agree with this Policy, he must not continue to use our platforms, perform registration procedures, or use our services.
However, we kindly ask him to inform us about the reasons for disagreement, so that we can clarify them or improve the content of our Policies.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND FOR HOW LONG:
The amount and type of information collected by Mapperidea varies depending on the type of interaction and the use of our services. We will collect different data when we provide our packages, products or services, if the User is acting as a commercial partner, visiting our website, using our applications, packages, services, products and software, interacting with advertisements, including on third party websites, using the services customers of our software, interacting with us through e-mails, websites, applications, social networks of ours and third parties (Facebook, Instagram, etc.), customer service, physical points of sale or virtual social networks.
Mapperidea is not interested in sensitive personal data of Users, which may be of racial or ethnic origin, religious belief, political opinion, union membership or organization of a religious, philosophical or political nature, data relating to health or sexual life, genetic or biometric data.
We use as legal basis for data collection only forms authorized by law, not limited to consent, given legitimate interests and to regulate the execution of our policies, as well as the contracts signed with our Users. When the legal basis for the collection is not the express consent, we will always observe the current legislation, as well as respect the individual rights and freedoms of the data subjects.
1.1 Information that the User gives us:
It’s worth remembering that, according to the LGPD, the User’s consent requirement for the collection and use of data made manifestly public by himself is waived – such as interactions with websites, clicks, likes, posts, comments ostensibly left and similar conduct, that do not imply in the granting of a data in a private and specific area – and their rights and the principles provided for in the referred Law are safeguarded. Furthermore, the processing of personal data whose access is public must consider the purpose, the good faith and the public interest that justified its availability.
Aside from the data made manifestly public by the User himself, through free consent, expressed through this Policy, and informed based on its terms, the User agrees to give us information, including information that can personally identify him, doing so through the navigation/use of our platforms, packages, services and products, when making clicks, filling out registrations, accounts or forms (such as, for example, the creation of the Virtual Account); when you enter one of our promotions, or use the beta versions; when you communicate with us by mobile, e-mail, social media, or otherwise, and; when you report a problem with our platforms, products, packages or services.
The information the User gives us may include:
• Mandatory information required to register and execute the service and product contracts we provide on our platforms, or to access other services provided by us or our partners, including the user’s name, valid and current email address, date of birth, sex, cell phone number, data necessary for payment processing, such as, for example, payment card or bank account data, username and password;
• Registration of any correspondence, physical or electronic, exchanged between the User and Mapperidea;
• Interactions with our ads, including those served on websites and social networks of ours or third parties (we may receive information about these interactions);
• Details of User visits to our platforms and social networks, including that of third parties, the interactions they had, and the resources they accessed;
• User responses to any questionnaires made by us or our employees or partners, such as, for example, evaluations of packages, products or services, including beta/test, marketing and so on. This information may be used for analytical purposes, for monitoring and evaluating the User’s success, for marketing by Mapperidea, as well as for the User’s knowledge;
• Information that we may request when the User reports a problem with the platforms, products, packages or services, such as the subject of support requests;
• Location information, when the User has given us consent to collect and process this data;
• Numbers of identification documents and other documents that the User has agreed to provide to us;
• Data created by us during our interactions with the User, for example, but not limited to, purchase records on our websites, and records of interactions with our platforms, content, our or third-party social networks, emails, information regarding all contacts already made with our Users, regardless of the type of User who made the contact, including content downloaded from our pages and interactions via e-mail, such as opening and clicks;
• Events held and organized by us, as well as events in which we participate as a sponsor or exhibitor, including data provided to a third party platform that sells tickets, and which can be shared with our marketing sector in order to send you content and news regarding themes related to the event proposal.
Mapperidea will not be able to execute supply contracts to the User, their packages, services and products, if the requested information is not indicated, is incorrect or appears to be false – and may be subject to consultation and confirmation, as set out in these Terms.
1.2. Information we collect:
It should be remembered that, according to the LGPD, the requirement of the User’s consent for the collection and use of the manifestly made public by himself is waived – such as interactions with websites, clicks, likes, posts, comments ostensibly left and similar conduct, which do not imply in the granting of a data in a private and specific area – and their rights and the principles provided for in that Law are safeguarded. Furthermore, the processing of personal data whose access is public must consider the purpose, good faith and the public interest that justified its availability.
Aside from this public data, Mapperidea collects User data in the following cases:
• When signing up using authentication methods on our platforms or social networks, the User agrees that Mapperidea will have access to certain personal data (eg, contact details like name, email and phone, location data, country, state and city), professional profile data (job title, name and segment of the company where you work, number of employees in the case of the company, academic background and years of experience), billing data (name, business name or trade name, CNPJ or CPF, legal guardian and his CPF, address of the head office, credit card data, when the option for this payment method is made, options regarding the Simples Nacional, complementary data for the issuance of invoice and payment currency for international customers), data for marketing purposes); furthermore, we may collect data existing in your accounts on social networks (Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, etc.), under the terms and conditions applicable to the platforms of these social networks.
• We may also collect some data when the User interacts with third party social media features, such as “likes, follows, etc.”;
• In order to integrate the User into our packages, products or services, we may collect all the data that is made publicly available by the User, as well as that is publicly accessible to our systems through Facebook/Google, in addition to information about their ads, with which materials and content interacted, how many clicks they received, information about visitors to their websites that are available on that platform.
• The Mapperidea® API automatically collects application access records, which include the IP address, with date and time, used to access the Mapperidea® API. These data are mandatory collection, in accordance with Law 12.965/2014, but will only be provided to third parties with their express authorization or through judicial demand;
• Information about your interactions on the Mapperidea® platforms and APIs, such as your navigation, the pages or other content you access or create, your searches, participation in research or forums and other actions;
• Like most applications, in order to work, the Mapperidea® API automatically collects data about the characteristics of your device, including your operating system, version, hardware information, language, internet signal and battery;
• When you communicate with Mapperidea® APIs, we collect information about your communication, including metadata such as date, IP and time of communications and all of its content, as well as any information you choose to provide;
• When you communicate with other users of Mapperidea® APIs, we collect information about your communication, including metadata such as date, IP and time of communications and all of its content, as well as any information you choose to provide;
• Other users of Mapperidea® APIs can produce information about you, such as references, evaluations or comments, and this information may be collected by us;
• With respect to each of the User’s visits to our platforms, we may collect, in accordance with the applicable legislation and, when necessary, with his consent, information related to the devices, software, API’s and other programs that he uses, and the networks he is connected to when he browses and enjoys our services, which may include the following information: IP address, login information, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, advertising identifier, information about the visit, products he viewed or searched for, download errors, duration of visits to certain pages, interaction with the pages and any phone number used to call our customer service. We collect this information through the use of various technologies, including cookies (for more information, see the Cookie Notice).
2. FOR WHAT PURPOSES AND HOW WE USE YOUR DATA/INFORMATION:
As already stated in this policy, we highly value your privacy. For this reason, all data and information about you is treated as confidential, and we will only use it for the purposes described and authorized / consented by you, mainly so that you can use the Mapperidea® packages, products, services and API fully, as well as so that we can profile our customers, control our collections, improve our marketing and advertising systems, our packages, products, services, create new features, packages, products or services, improve our APIs or create new APIs, always with the scope of improving our products, your experience as a User, as well as offering you quality solutions.
2.1. In this way, we may use your data to:
• We carry out preliminary procedures related to our contracts for packages, products or services, whether the data collected or provided directly by us/for us, or through our associates/partners;
• To allow you to access and use all the functionality of our packages, products or services, notably the Mapperidea® API, whether the data is collected or provided directly by us/for us, or through our associates/partners;
• To carry out the processing and control of payments for your packages, products or services, whether the data collected or provided directly by us/for us, or through our associates/partners;
• To send you messages regarding our packages, products, services, APIs and support, such as alerts, notifications and updates, whether the data collected or provided directly by us/for us, or through our associates/partners;
• To research or present packages, products and services via targeted advertising according to your tastes and interests, based on the information we collect about you, whether the data collected or provided directly by us/for us, or through our associates/partners ;
• Communicate with you about packages, products, services, promotions, news, updates, events and other subjects that you may be interested in, such as blogs, newsletters related to software development, digital marketing, human resources, technology in topics general, customer success, as well as communication about the launch of new free materials or new Mapperidea products or third party partners;
• Analyze the traffic of Users on our platforms and applications, whether the data collected or provided directly by us/for us, or through our associates/partners;
• Conduct targeted advertising according to your tastes, interests and other information collected, whether the data collected or provided directly by us/for us, or through our associates/partners;
• Customize our digital platforms, packages, products and services, with the purpose of adapting them more and more to your tastes and interests;
• Create new platforms, features, packages, services and products;
• Define your personal, professional, consumer and credit profile or aspects of your personality, whether the data collected or provided directly by us/for us, or through our associates/partners;
• Detection and prevention of fraud, spam and security incidents, notably the breach of contractual provisions, as well as our industrial and intellectual properties, whether the data collected or provided directly by us/for us, or through our associates/partners;
• Better understand the behavior of the User and build behavioral profiles, whether the data collected or provided directly by us/for us, or through our associates/partners;
• To protect our credit rights against you, including via data information to payment and credit card operators; outsourced collection services and; inclusion of your name in the register of defaulters, respecting the other rules contained in the related legislation;
• For any purpose you authorize at the time of data collection, whether the data collected or provided directly by us/for us, or through our associates/partners;
• Comply with legal obligations, whether the data collected or provided directly by us/for us, or through our associates/partners.
2.2. Eventually, we may use data for purposes not provided for in this Policy, when legitimate and specific purposes for the new treatment and preservation of User rights will be observed, as well as the fundamentals and principles set out in the LGPD. If there is a need to use your data for purposes that do not comply with these prerogatives, the use will be preceded and conditioned on prior authorization.
2.3. The User is aware that, in case there is a need to process personal data in order to achieve rights and obligations adjusted in the contract, the consent provided through these Terms will be covered by the autonomy of the will expressed at the time of formalizing the contract, not being new express provision for the treatment resulting from the business is necessary. Examples of treatment without express provision are: sending a communication or notification; process payments; perform satisfaction surveys for good customer follow-up, etc.
2.4. We may also use your data for the regular exercise of rights, including adversarial, wide-ranging defense and due process. This is a reservation to clarify that the protection of your personal data does not compromise the right that we have to produce evidence against you, even if it refers to the opponent’s personal data; that is, that you are not opposed to the processing of personal data in the context of judicial, administrative and arbitration proceedings. This hypothesis that waives the consent of the User who holds the data.
2.5. In no way will the User’s data be marketed; based on these Terms and the User’s consent expressed therein, personal data may be communicated or shared.
4. USER EXCLUSION:
5. SHARING OF INFORMATION:
5.1. All data, information and content about the User can be shared in case of negotiations in which Mapperidea® is a part. Therefore, we reserve the right to share your data if Mapperidea is to be sold, acquired or merged with another, which will be obliged to respect the LGPD and safeguard the data in the same way as Mapperidea. By means of this Policy you agree and are aware of this possibility.
5.2. Mapperidea will be able to operate together with other people or companies in a wide range of activities, including collaboration to provide its packages, products or services. In this way, we reserve the right to share – receive and provide – your information, including registration data, location and interests with said people or partner companies, whenever possible, anonymously, aiming to preserve your privacy to the maximum. Even when shared, the data will only be used for the specific purposes set out in these Terms, so that neither we, nor the people or partners will use your personal data for purposes other than the scope and execution of the contractual scopes signed.
5.3. Your data may also be shared between Mapperidea and targeted advertising platforms, especially unique identifiers, IP addresses, cookies and other information collected from your interactions with Mapperidea, whose purpose is to measure the efficiency of online advertising, as well as to improve our packages, products or services.
5.4. Your data may also be shared so that we can protect our credit rights, including via data information to payment and credit card operators; outsourced collection services and; inclusion of your name in the register of defaulters, respecting the other rules contained in the related legislation.
5.5. Mapperidea® reserves the right to provide your data and information about you, including your interactions, in order to comply with a legal obligation – including the Access to Information Law (Law Nº 12.527/2011 – LAI), that of the administrative process in the federal public administration (Law nº 9.784/1999) and the Marco Civil da Internet (Law nº 12.965/2014) – or regulatory by the controlling agency; if the data are requested in court; in acts necessary to comply with national laws; or even if you expressly authorize it.
5.6. Eventually, Mapperidea may collect and transfer personal data collected in Brazil to other countries. This transfer will take place exclusively for business partners or third parties that operate in the processing of personal data and that have international headquarters, and occurred only for partners and third parties that demonstrate to be in compliance process or in compliance with the Brazilian data protection laws.
5.7. The data we collect is governed by Brazilian law. By accessing the platforms or using Mapperidea packages, products and services, or providing your personal data, you consent to the processing and transfer of such data to Brazil and other countries, under the terms mentioned above.
6. SECURITY OF INFORMATION:
6.1. All your data is confidential and only people with the proper authorization will have access to it. Any such use will be in accordance with this Policy. Mapperidea® will make every reasonable effort in the market to ensure the security of our systems and your data. Our servers are located in different locations to ensure stability and security, and can only be accessed through previously authorized communication channels.
6.2. All your information will be, whenever possible, encrypted, in case it does not prevent its use by Mapperidea platforms, packages, products or services, either by us or by our commercial partners. At any time you can request a copy of your data stored in our systems. We will keep data and information only until such time as is necessary or relevant for the purposes and as described in this Policy; in case of periods predetermined by law; or even when they are necessary to maintain legitimate interests in Mapperidea® packages, products, services and APIs.
6.3. Mapperidea® considers your privacy to be extremely important, and will do everything in its power to protect it. However, we cannot completely guarantee that all data and information about you on our platform, packages, products, services and APIs will be free from unauthorized access, especially if there is an improper sharing of the credentials necessary to access them. Therefore, you are solely responsible for keeping your access password in a safe place, and sharing with third parties is prohibited. You undertake to notify Mapperidea® immediately, through secure means, of any unauthorized use of your packages, products, services or your account, as well as their unauthorized access by third parties.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS ON YOUR DATA:
The User can always choose not to disclose his data to us, always bearing in mind that personal data may be necessary to navigate or register on our platforms, as well as for the execution of contracts related to the resources, products, packages and services we offer.
Therefore, the refusal may imply the impossibility of accessing our platforms, packages, protudos and services; it may also imply an immediate interruption of access, in the case of a revocation relating to ongoing contracts/situations; in certain cases, notably in relation to current signatures, immediate revocation will not be permitted under the terms of the LGPD.
In any case, the User will always have rights regarding privacy and the protection of his personal data. Mapperidea is concerned with the access and knowledge, by the Users, of all their rights related to personal data, and for that reason, it lists them below, observing the dictates of the LGPD:
RIGHTS OF DATA HOLDERS
LEGISLATIVE REFERENCE (LGPD)
Right to make the processing of data subject to the prior express, unambiguous and informed consent of the holder, except for legal exceptions, as well as to confirm the existence of such processing
Arts. 7th, I, 8th and 18, item I
Right to access your data
Art. 18, item II
Right to correct your data when it is incomplete, inaccurate or outdated
Art. 18, item III
Right to anonymization, blocking or deleting unnecessary, excessive or treated data in non-compliance with the provisions of the LGPD;
Art. 18, item IV
Right to port your data to another service or product provider, upon your express request, in accordance with the regulations of the national authority, with due regard for commercial and industrial secrets; the portability of personal data does not include data that has already been anonymized
Art. 18, item V and § 7
Right to delete personal data processed with your consent, except in the cases provided for in art. 16 of the LGPD: Art. 16. Personal data will be deleted after the end of its treatment, within the scope and technical limits of the activities, conservation is authorized for the following purposes: I – compliance with legal or regulatory obligations by the controller; II – study by a research body, guaranteeing, whenever possible, the anonymization of personal data; III – transfer to a third party, provided that the data processing requirements set forth in this Law are respected; or IV – exclusive use of the controller, access by a third party is prohibited, and provided the data is anonymized.
Art. 18, item VI
Right to obtain information about public and private entities with whom we may use shared data;
Art. 18, item VII
Right to information about the possibility of not giving consent and about the consequences of denial;
Art. 18, item VIII
Right to revoke consent, pursuant to § 5 of art. 8 of the LGPD: Art. 8 (…) § 5 The consent can be revoked at any time upon the express manifestation of the holder, by free and facilitated procedure, the treatments carried out under the protection of the previously expressed consent being ratified as long as there is no request for elimination, under the terms of item VI of the caput of art. 18 of this Law.
Art. 18, item IX
Right to petition in relation to your data against the controller before the national authority; said right may also be exercised before consumer protection bodies
Art. 18, § 1 and § 8
Right to object to treatment carried out on the basis of one of the cases of waiver of consent, in case of non-compliance with the provisions of the LGPD
Art. 18, § 2
8.1. The rights provided for above will be exercised upon the express request of the User or a legally constituted representative, to be directed to us through our communication channels; when feasible/valid, the claim will be met free of charge.
8.2. In order to provide greater transparency to the rights of Users, a brief explanation and examples of some of them follow below:
• Request for access to your personal data: this right allows the User to request and receive a copy of his personal data that we have;
• Request for rectification of your personal data on Mapperidea: this right allows you at any time to request the correction and/or rectification of your personal data, in case you identify that some of them are incorrect. However, to make this correction effective, we will have to check the validity of the data you provide us, and you can be consulted about it;
• Request to delete your personal data: this right allows you to ask us to delete your personal data that we have. All collected data will be deleted when you request it, or when it is no longer necessary or relevant to offer our packages, products or services to you, unless there is any other reason for its maintenance, such as a legal obligation to retain data or need to preserve them to protect Mapperidea’s rights. To change your personal information or delete it from our database, simply enter into a contract with Mapperidea through our communication channels;
• Right of objection to data processing: when the User is entrusting us with a legitimate interest and there is something specific that makes him wish to oppose the processing of certain data, as he deems that the data proves to be unnecessary, or that has an impact to your fundamental rights and freedoms, you will have the right to contest this processing, for example, the unnecessary nature of certain data for advertising purposes. When faced with such a situation, the User simply has to enter into a contract with Mapperidea through our communication channels. We can demonstrate that we have legitimate reasons to process this data, reasons that will override your rights, since in such cases, the data may be essential for the provision of access, package, product and / or service;
• Right to request blocking or elimination: this right allows the User to ask us to suspend the processing of his personal data in the following scenarios: (i) if he wants us to establish the accuracy of the data; (ii) when you need data to be maintained even if we no longer need it, as necessary to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (iii) if the User has opposed the use of his data, but in this case we need to check if we have legitimate reasons to use it.
• Restrict the processing of your personal data: this right allows the User to ask us to suspend the processing of his personal data in the following scenarios: (i) if he wants us to establish the accuracy of the data; (ii) when you need me to keep the data even if we no longer need it, as needed, to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (iii) opposed the use of data, but in this case, we need to verify that we have legitimate reasons for using it.
• Right to withdraw consent at any time: the User has the right to withdraw his consent; however, this will not affect the legality of any processing carried out prior to the withdrawal, nor the execution of ongoing contracts. If the User withdraws consent, we may not be able to provide or continue to provide certain packages, products or services. And if this is the case, the User will be notified when this occurs.
• Right to review automated decisions: the User also has the right to request a review of decisions made solely on the basis of automated processing of his personal data that affects his interests.
8.3. We may have to ask the User to provide us with specific information in order to help us confirm his identity in order to guarantee the right to access his personal data or exercise other rights, especially when the information provided has the appearance of misleading or abusive content. or, still, they have not been previously presented with transparency, in a clear and unambiguous way. In this case, we will contact you through the data provided by the User – notably e-mail – and the User will be allowed to contact us through our means of communication. This is a security measure that aims to ensure that the User’s personal data is not disclosed to anyone who has no right to receive it.
8.4. We may also contact you for more information regarding your request in order to expedite our response. Your legitimate requests will be answered within 10 (ten) business days. If your request is particularly complex or if you have made several requests, we will notify you and keep you updated on the progress of your request, if it takes longer than anticipated in this item.
8.5. If you have any questions about these issues and how you can exercise these rights, feel free to contact us through our communication channels.
9. MAINTENANCE AND DATA DELETION:
We will keep your personal data only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collect it, notably for the execution of contracts related to our packages, products, services or API’s; for the observance of legal obligations, or; at the request of the competent authorities.
The end of the treatment will occur when we verify that: (i) the purpose has been reached or that the data are no longer necessary or relevant to achieve the specific purpose sought; (ii) the end of the treatment period occurs; (iii) User communication occurs, including in the exercise of their right to revoke consent, as provided in the LGPD, safeguarding the public interest and eventual, ongoing contracts with Mapperidea; or (iv) by determination of the national authority, when there is a violation of the provisions of the legislation, notably in the LGPD.
Personal data will be deleted after the end of its treatment, within the scope and technical limits of Mapperidea’s activities, with conservation authorized for the following purposes: (i) resignation of contractual rights, compliance with legal or regulatory obligations by us; (ii) study by a research body, guaranteeing, whenever possible, the anonymization of personal data; (iii) transfer to a third party, provided that the data processing requirements set out in the LGPD are respected; or (iv) exclusive use of Mapperidea, when we will prohibit anonymizing the data, and prohibit access by third parties.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of personal data, the potential risk of damage from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purpose of processing your data and whether we can achieve these purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
If you use our packages, products and services, your account information will be kept as long as you keep that account active, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you request cancellation, your information will be deleted within 60 days of cancellation of the account. If you are a partner of Mapperidea, the information regarding your interactions will be stored for a period of 05 (five) years. After you request the deletion of your data and/or your account, Maperidea will keep it for 72 (seventy-two hours) after your deletion request.
9.1. The following personal data may be stored for different periods of time:
• Financial data (eg, payments, refunds, etc.) is stored for the period of time required by applicable tax and accounting legislation;
• All content created by the user (eg, comments and ratings) is made anonymous, under the terms of Law nº 13.709/2018 (LGPD), but remains available on our platforms.
9.2. If your account is suspended or blocked due to misuse, we will keep your data for a period of 05 years, in order to prevent you from circumventing the rules that apply to our platforms, packages, products and services.
10. APPLICABLE LAW:
This document is governed and must be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Federative Republic of Brazil. The Forum of the District of Cascavel, Paraná, is elected as the competent body to settle any issues arising from this document, with express waiver of any other, however privileged it may be.
11. RESPONSIBILITY AND HOW TO TALK TO THE CONTROLLER:
Following the dictates of the LGPD, it is important for us to inform Users that the controller or operator who, due to the exercise of personal data processing activity, causes damage to others, property, moral, individual or collective, in violation of the protection legislation personal data, is obliged to repair it. However, we are in the process of implementing this extensive data protection legislation in our country. Therefore, some adjustments may prove necessary. FOR SO MUCH, AS THE RECIPIENT OF THE LEGAL PROTECTION THAT BEGINS, ITS COLLABORATION IS OF VITAL IMPORTANCE FOR MAPPERIDEA.
João Carlos Nardi Junior – Chief Legal Officer (CLO) and Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Address: Rua Carlos de Carvalho, nº 4090, room 106, Cascavel/Paraná, CEP: 85.810-080.