MAPPERIDEA® COOKIES POLICY
Last Update: May 1st, 2020.
Welcome! Thank you for browsing our networks and using Mapperidea® packages, services and products!
If you only access our websites and platforms, we will collect your browsing data. In this case, when you visit our website, a “cookie” is inserted in your browser through the Google Analytics software, to identify how many times you return to our address.
“Cookies” are identifiers that we transfer to your browser or device that allow us to recognize your browser or device and tell us how and when pages and resources on our Services are visited and how many people access them.
In other words, a Cookie is a small text file that a website places on your computer, mobile or any other device with access to the internet, containing information about your navigation on that website. Cookies only retain information related to your preferences.
The Cookies used do not collect information that identifies the user, however, if you are already our customer, we will be able to monitor your visits as long as, for at least once, you have started your navigation from some communication sent by us, for example , SMS and email.
Our Cookies have different functions:
• Essential Cookies: some Cookies are essential to access specific areas of our website. They allow you to browse the site and use your applications, as well as access secure areas of the site through login. Without these Cookies, services that require it cannot be provided.
• Analytical Cookies: we use these Cookies to analyze how users use our platforms and monitor their performance. This allows us to provide a high quality experience by personalizing our offer and quickly identifying and correcting any problems that arise. Based on the use of our platforms, we may also use these Cookies to highlight articles or services that may be of interest to users. These Cookies are used only for the purpose of creation and statistical analysis, without ever collecting personal information.
• Functionality Cookies: we use functionality Cookies to allow us to remember user preferences. For example, Cookies avoid typing the user’s name each time the user accesses the site. We also use functionality cookies to provide advanced services to the user, such as making comments on an article. In summary, functionality Cookies keep the user’s preferences regarding the use of the website, so that it is not necessary to reconfigure the website each time you visit it.
• Third party Cookies: they are used to measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third party advertising on our platforms.
• Advertising Cookies: they are used to target advertising according to the interests of each user and the number of visits made, allowing to limit the number of times the ad is displayed. These cookies help to measure the effectiveness of advertising.
As seen, Cookies are used to facilitate navigation and make it simpler. They do not damage your devices. They allow faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
The cookies used can be:
• Permanent Cookies: are stored at the level of the internet browser on your access devices (pc, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever the user makes a new visit to our platforms. They are generally used to direct navigation according to the user’s interests, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
• Session Cookies: they are temporary, they remain in the Cookies of your internet browser until you leave the platforms. The information obtained allows to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
You can choose to limit, refuse or disable Cookies through your browser settings. However, in doing so, some areas of our platforms may not work properly, which may prevent you from benefiting from certain features.
Although the parameterization of each browser is different, it is common to configure it in the “Preferences” or “Tools” menu. For more details on setting Cookies, see your browser’s “Help” menu.